Many people have been asking us how they can do MTN SIM welcome back online. We understand how much difficulty replacing or swapping your SIM can be. Therefore, we have made it simple by providing some steps to follow.
Below are reasons why you might need to replace or swap your SIM card;
- It is faulty, damaged, stolen or lost
- If it is obsolete (but eligible for replacement or an upgrade).
Requirements for MTN SIM Replacement (SIM swap)
Below are the minimum requirements for SIM welcome back;
- The phone number you want to replace must be registered.
- You must provide the SIM pack or other evidence of ownership. OR if the SIM pack is not available, get a sworn affidavit attesting to own.
- Provide three (3) frequently dialed numbers
- How much you recharge last and what you used it for.
- A valid identification (International Passport, Driver’s License, National ID Card, Voters Card.
Note: National ID Card registration slip containing ID number can be accepted. See MTN Nigeria Job Recruitment.
How much does it cost to do MTN welcome back in Nigeria?
- The price is from N2,000 to N2,500, though it might be cheaper at MTN office.
How to do MTN SIM Welcome Back (SIM SWAP)
The good news is that MTN allows customers to replace lost, damaged or stolen SIM cards. Follow the guideline below to get back your MTN SIM card;
- Visit any MTN retail stores or service centres closest to you.
Purchase a new SIM Card, where the phone number of the old SIM Card would be transferred.
Complete the SIM Welcome Back form
Wait till your information is verified and get your new SIM afterwards.
Note: Do not forget to bring your SIM pack (or a sworn affidavit if the SIM pack is unavailable). See USSD code to buy Airtime from any Bank in Nigeria.
Below is a sample form of MTN SIM SWAP