A lot of people have been asking us how they can apply for Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Recruitment 2020. In this post, you will learn how to easily apply for NDDC recruitment for graduates and non graduates.
Also, this page will provide the NDDC job descriptions, requirements and application methods to guide interested applicants.
The Niger Delta Development Commission is a federal government agency was created by former president Olusegun Obasanjo in the year 2000. The aim for creating this agency is to enhance the development of oil-rich Niger Delta region. However, since its inception in 2000, the Niger Delta Development Commission has been recruiting qualified Nigerians to carry out the mandate for which it was created.
The good news is that interested candidates for recruitment into Niger Delta Development Commission can apply online via the agency’s portal.
NDDC Recruitment Requirements
Applicants must meet the following requirements;
- Applicant must be a Nigerian (either by birth or nationalization).
- Preference will be given to applicants that are familiar with the Niger Delta Terrain.
- Applicants must not be more than 30 years of age, and not less than 18 years.
- A well written Curriculum Vitae (CV) and Certificates.
- Applicants will be required to write online aptitude test.
- Must be willing to relocate outside your comfort zone.
- Must have a valid means of identification (voters card, driving license or National Identification Number NIN).
IMPORTANT! If you need fund to start up a business, CLICK HERE to access Federal Government free-interest loans for 2020.
How to Apply For NDDC recruitment
Follow the steps below to apply for NDDC recruitment;
Visit NDDC portal at www.nddc.gov.ng/recruitment
Fill the NDDC recruitment form with your details, and submit.
Submitting multiple applications is tantamount to automatic disqualification.