– How to print NYSC Green Card & Green Card Sample
This article covers the following;
- How to print NYSC Green card,
- Meaning of NYSC Green card, and
- Sample of NYSC Green card and other vital information.
During online registration at the NYSC portal, your registration will not be completed until you print your Green Card slip.
Note: NYSC ‘Green card’ is not literally green in colour. The word ‘Green’ only show how important the document is.
What is NYSC Green Card?
The NYSC Green Card is an online registration print out slip. It’s printed after online registration showing that your registration is successful. It is also needed at NYSC orientation for physical verification.
Features of NYSC Green Card
The Green Card contains the following information;
- NYSC Logo, with NYSC letter heading including the head office address
Batch you are currently in and year of service
Call-up number: it’s a unique identification number that NYSC assign to every prospective corps member.
Personal Details: this includes, your name, date of birth, state of origin, and so on.
Contact: Your address, phone number and state visited.
Next of kin details: Name, number and address of your next of kin
Education qualification: Grade, Institution, year of graduation, course of study.
Kits Specification Details: Your NYSC kit size as chosen during online registration.
The NYSC Green card can only be printed online after completing your online registration.
There’s no other way it can be gotten except by printing it out.
How to Print NYSC Green Card
- Go to the NYSC portal at portal.nysc.org.ng
Login to your dashboard with your registered e-mail address and password
Click “Resume”. Look for “Print Slip button
Click “Print Slip”.
Once you click on ”Print slip”, a new screen will open up showing preview of your Green Card, as shown below:
- Look at the top right corner of the preview page, you will see two small Icon; one is for printing and the other is for downloading.
Click on arrow 1 to print or 2 to download as applicable
- How to print NYSC call up letter
- NYSC online registration guides for Foreign & Locally trained graduates
What next after printing the NYSC Green Card?
- Sign it: kindly sign the Green card using Biro ink, on the space provided at the right bottom side of the slip. Also, write the date you signed close to your signature.
Photocopy: Make about four(4) photocopies of the signed copy.
Keep it safe: Keep your Green card safe because you will need to submit it at the NYSC orientation Camp
Wait for Call-up letter: Call-up letter will be sent to you by NYSC after some days of printing your Green Card => See the official Call-up letter sample
Sample of the NYSC Green Card
Before you print another thing, let me quickly show you the sample of the NYSC Green card, so that you will be sure of what you printed.
If you think this information will be helpful to someone, kindly share it to other people using the share buttons below.