This article will show you how to print NYSC Green card, meaning of Green card, sample of Green card and other vital information. Your NYSC online registration will not be completed until you print-out the Green Card slip. This Green card we all are talking about is not actually green in color; I guessed it is the word “Green” that confuses a lot of people.
What is NYSC Green Card?
The NYSC Green Card is slip to be printed out after successful online registration at the NYSC portal. This slip also serves as an evidence that you completed NYSC online registration.
Features of NYSC Green Card
The Green Card contains the following information:
1. NYSC Logo, with NYSC letter heading including the head office address.
2. Batch you are currently in and year of service.
3. Call-up number: very important unique identification number that NYSC assign to every Prospective Corps Members after registering online.
4. Personal Details: Your name, date of birth, state of origin etc
5. Contact: Address, phone number and state visited.
6. Next of kin details: Name, number and address of your next of kin
7. Education qualification: Grade, Institution, year of graduation, course of study.
8. Kits Specification Details: Your NYSC kit size as chosen during online registration.
How to get NYSC Green Card
The NYSC Green card can only be printed out online after completing your online registration. There is no other way it can be gotten except by printing it out.
How to Print NYSC Green Card
1. Go to the NYSC portal at portal.nysc.org.ng
2. Login to your dashboard with your registered e-mail address and password
3. Click “Resume”. Look for “Print Slip button
4. Click “Print Slip”.
Once you click on ”Print slip”, a new screen will open up showing preview of your Green Card, as shown below:
5. Look at the top right corner of the preview page, you will see two small Icon; one is for printing and the other is for downloading.
6. Click on arrow 1 to print or 2 to download as applicable
- How to print NYSC call up letter
- NYSC online registration guides for Foreign & Locally trained graduates
What next after printing the NYSC Green Card?
1. Sign it: kindly sign the Green card using Biro ink, on the space provided at the right bottom side of the slip. Also, write the date you signed close to your signature.
2. Photocopy: Make about four(4) photocopies of the signed copy.
3. Keep it safe: Keep your Green card safe because you will need to submit it at the NYSC orientation Camp
4. Wait for Call-up letter: Call-up letter will be sent to you by NYSC after some days of printing your Green Card => See the official Call-up letter sample
Sample of the NYSC Green Card
Before you print another thing, let me quickly show you the sample of the NYSC Green card, so that you will be sure of what you printed.
If you think this information will be helpful to someone, kindly share it to other people using the share buttons bellow