The National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Green Card is an online registration print-out slip that shows personal data and kit specifications of prospective corps members. Here we will show you guideline on how to print NYSC Green Card, and also the official SAMPLE of a Green Card.
Note: NYSC Green Card is among the compulsorily required documents for NYSC orientation camping. So, after printing it, ensure you take it to the orientation camp along with other documents.
Kindly note that your online registration on the NYSC portal is not complete until you print your Green Card slip. The NYSC ‘Green card’ is not literally green color. The word ‘Green’ only shows how important the document is as it gives you permanent access to NYSC packages such as kits in orientation camp.
Features of NYSC Green Card
NYSC Green Card contains the following important information;
- NYSC Logo, with NYSC letter heading including the head office address
- Batch you are currently in and year of service
- Call-up number: it’s a unique identification number that NYSC assign to every prospective corps member. See how NYSC call-up number look like.
- Personall Data: this includes your name, date of birth, state of origin, and so on.
- Contact: your address, phone number and state visited.
- Next of kin details: name, number and address of your next of kin
- Education qualification: Grade, Institution, year of graduation, course of study.
- Kits Specification Details: your NYSC kit size as chosen during online registration.
How to print NYSC Green Card
Follow the procedures below to print out your Green Card;
2) Click on Login button to enter your registered e-mail and password.
3) Click “Resume” to login to your dashboard.
4) Look for “Print Slip”, and click the button.
5) Look at the top right corner of the preview page, you will see two small Icon; one is for printing and the other is for downloading.
6) Click on arrow 1 to print or 2 to download as applicable.
Note: you can print your Green Card as many times as you wish, but only two copies (one original & one photocopy) are required on the orientation camp. Also, check out how to print NYSC call up letter.
What next after printing the NYSC Green Card?
1. Sign it: kindly sign the Green card using Biro ink, on the space provided at the right bottom side of the slip. Also, write the date you signed close to your signature.
2. Photocopy: Make about four(4) photocopies of the signed copy.
3. Keep it safe: Keep your Green card safe because you will need to submit it at the NYSC orientation Camp
4. Wait for Call-up letter: Call-up letter will be sent to you by NYSC after some days of printing your Green Card => See the official Call-up letter sample
Sample of the NYSC Green Card
Before you print another thing, let me quickly show you the sample of the NYSC Green card, so you will be sure of what you printed.
Kindly share this information using the share buttons below.