The initial bank Internet banking is a type of online banking that allows you to conduct financial transactions without having to go to the bank.
Anyone with a First bank account can log in to their account online using the First bank internet banking service. Online banking, e-banking, and virtual banking are all terms used to describe internet banking.
You may simply make online payments, transfer money, and purchase airtime with First Bank internet banking. In this article, we’ll show you how to use First Bank internet banking, as well as how to register and login to the site.
About Nigeria’s First Bank (FBN)
The First Bank of Nigeria is a transnational and commercial bank that was founded in 1894 in Nigeria. Sir Alfred Jones established the First Bank of Nigeria. It is one of Nigeria’s most important banks, with the top financial services organization headquartered in Lagos.
Some key elements of first bank internet banking include:
- Self Registration
- Check account balances
- Download account Statement
- Instant Transfer of Funds
- Make Multiple Transfers in a single transaction
- Corporate Bulk Payment instantly
- Set up Standing Instructions
- Bills Payment
- Confirmation of cheques
- Register Complaints etc.
How to Sign Up for Internet Banking with First Bank Nigeria
Follow the steps below to set up your First Bank Nigeria Internet Banking account:
- To obtain a first bank internet banking registration form, go to any of the bank’s branches nationwide or go to the official First bank Nigeria internet banking registration page by clicking here.
- Fill up the essential fields and provide your preferred User ID to complete the form.
- Your login information and a confirmation code will be emailed to your specified email address as soon as you finish the form.
- Your First bank online banking details, including your User ID and password, will be emailed to you after you confirm your email address.
How to Access First Bank’s Online Banking
You must activate your First bank Nigeria online banking Username and PIN after obtaining them. Follow these steps to enable your internet banking:
- To access the online banking services, go to www.firstbanknigeria.com on the first bank’s official website.
- To log in, use the User ID and default password that were supplied to you earlier.
- For security reasons, you will be prompted to update your password after a successful login by picking at least one alphabet, number, and special character.
- You will be asked certain security questions, and you must answer at least four of them in order to set your Password.
- Then, by selecting an image and making your own True Stamp, you can choose a memorable statement or phrase.
- Finally, you validate your email address and create a new password before clicking submit.
This information was first published on nyscinfo.com. DMCA PROTECTED.