Have you ever been in an unpleasant scenario when your GTBank debit card was debited without you dispensing cash or completing a transaction at an ATM or POS? This is how you can reclaim your funds.
When a customer’s account is debited without actually dispensing cash or completing a transaction, this is known as a dispense error.
These simple techniques will help you quickly and simply resolve dispensing issues without having to visit your bank. Please carefully follow the steps:
- Go to www.gtbank.com to access your internet banking profile.
- Choose cards
- Select the DISPENSE ERROR option
- Choose the account and channel where the problem occurred.
- Fill out the form that displays with all of the transaction’s relevant information.
- Provide answer to your SECRET QUESTION.
- Continue by selecting CONTINUE.
- Select SUBMIT
If you do not have access to an internet-enabled phone at this time, you can submit a complaint by calling any of the numbers on the back of your debit card and following the procedures.
Please take note of the following:
Dispense Errors on a GTBank terminal are normally reversed within 24 hours.
Reversal of dispense errors made on other banks’ terminals normally takes 5-8 working days.
The correction of international dispensing errors can take up to 45 days.
If you have any questions, go to any of their social media pages (Facebook, Twitter, etc.) and speak with a customer service professional.