As a DigitISE Graduate in Digital Sales, you will be an active member of the ISE Commercial Organization team, helping Business Development by investigating new technologies and methods to maintain HP at the forefront of digital sales pioneers. You’ll work in a broad Omnichannel Sales team and be exposed to responsibilities in Online Business Development and Sales, Digital Marketing, and E-Commerce, as well as be a part of HP’s Digital Transformation.
Through sales and leadership trainings, on-the-job stretch assignments, feedback sessions, and coaching with world-class IT professionals, you will be able to construct your own development plan and increase your soft skills.
About HP DigitISE Graduate Program
As a recent graduate, you can expect to meet great people who will help you achieve your goals and work with a team that is as enthusiastic about solving problems as it is about producing solutions.
he Hewlett-Packard Company, or HP, was an American multinational information technology company headquartered in Palo Alto, California, that developed and provided a wide variety of hardware components, software, and related services to consumers, small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs), and large enterprises, including customers in the government, health, and education sectors.
The HP DigitISE Graduate Program’s Goals and Benefits
Begin your journey by reimagining the best practices that other businesses have already adopted. If you join HP, you will receive the following benefits:
- A competitive one-year contract to begin with (2-year graduate program duration) to join the diversified ISE Commercial Organization and put your academic knowledge to work.
- Platforms and programs for internal development
- Exposure to people from all around the world and in a variety of fields
- Future growth opportunities in a variety of businesses and functions to help you advance your career.
HP DigitISE Graduate Program Requirements Qualification
The following are required:
- Bachelor’s/ Master’s degree in a business discipline within the last 24 months, ideally with a major in Digital Marketing, Online Sales, or Social Media Management
- Certificate of NYSC (National Youth Service Corps) .
- New technology, innovation, and the digital world excite me.
- E-commerce exposure and social media management
- Ability to form bonds with people from different teams and cultures
- Self-discipline and a desire to master new skills
- Creativity, initiative, and good interpersonal skills are required.
- Excel and PowerPoint are two programs that you should be familiar with.
- English language proficiency
How to Apply
Are you both interested and qualified? To apply, go to Hewlett Packard (HP).
Click here for additional information.