The Kaduna State Urban Planning and Development Authority (KASUPDA) invites suitable individuals to apply for the following positions:
- Town planning officer
- Technical officers (town planning)
- Technical officers ( Cartographic)
- Town planning assistants
- Technical officers (architecture)
- Civil Engineers
- Technical officers (Civil engineering)
- Electrical Engineers
- Mechanical Engineers
- Technical officers (Mechanical)
- Building officers
- Head building Control
- Computer Engineers
Applicants should submit an application letter, along with copies of their comprehensive curriculum vitae, relevant academic and professional certifications, passport photographs, and other supporting documentation.
All applications should be clearly labeled “Applications for the position of (as defined in the above list of positions)” and addressed to:
The Director General,
Kaduna State Urban Planning and Development Authority
No 4 Bida Road,
- Only those who have been shortlisted will be invited to an interview.
- After March 1, 2022, no applications will be accepted for submission.
- Because this advertisement does not constitute a binding agreement with any applicant, the Kaduna State Government is released from any liability to any and all applicants.
- The state government of Kaduna is not obligated to hire any of the applicants.
- All remuneration is in conformity with the terms and conditions of engagement for civil servants.
- Professionally registered applicants have a better probability of being considered.
- Application deadline: Applications must be submitted by March 1, 2022.