If you are an undergraduate or secondary school student from Delta, this article is for you. Midwestern Oil and Gas Company Limited, the contractor of the Umusadege Field in OML 56, Delta State, and its JV affiliate SunTrust Oil Company Nigeria Limited have been making an investment in human capital to guarantee economic and social development to the indigenous people of its local community and Delta State since the field began production. As a result, the company invites applications from qualified undergraduate or secondary school students from Delta to apply for the 22021-2022 Secondary School / University Scholarship.
As a result, the company is inviting talented Nigerian students to apply for the following positions:
- Secondary School Community Award – Only for host communities
- Only host communities are eligible for the University Community Award.
- Only Delta State indigenes are eligible for the University Merit Award.
Midwestern Oil and Gas Company Ltd in Brief
Midwestern Oil and Gas Company Ltd is a company based in the United States.
On behalf of itself and its JV partner, SunTrust Oil, Midwestern Oil and Gas Company Limited, operator of the Umusadege Field in OML 56, Delta State, is giving several scholarships to qualified and competent Nigerian students in its local community for the 2019/2020 Scholarship Scheme.
Goals and Benefits
The Scholarship Program aims to promote academic achievement and skill-based education among students in our host communities throughout Delta State. Read also how to apply for P & G 2021 internship program.
Midwestern Oil and Gas Company Ltd University Community Award Qualification Requirements
- Scholarship is offered to 200-level students with a minimum cumulative grade point average (CGPA) of 3.5 at the time of application.
- Minimum of 5 credits in SSCE or GCE including Mathematics and English in one sitting
- Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) in his or her first year in the University (3.5 and above)
- Required Documents for the Application
- Letter of identification from the LGA
- JAMB/UTME results
- A university admission letter from a Nigerian university that has been accredited/approved.
- Authentic email address Current university ID card Contact phone number
- Current passport
How to Apply Midwestern Oil and Gas Scholarship
- Only complete applications with all required information should be submitted online at www.midwesternog.com.
- Midwestern Oil & Gas Company Limited will contact only those candidates who have been shortlisted.
- Candidates who have been shortlisted will take the test online.
- Midwestern Oil & Gas Company Limited does not need applicants to pay anything. The application is completely free to use.
- Representatives/Agents are not assigned by Midwestern Oil & Gas Company Limited to assist with the application process.
The applicant is responsible for all costs and expenses associated with the application.