The Nigerian Defence Academy has released an update on the NDA recruitment screening of 2021.
All selected applicants are to report for an interview with the Armed Forces Selection Board (AFSB)
Batches for NDA Recruitment Screening 2021
Candidates will appear before the AFSB in three batches:
Batch 1 Candidates – Saturday 14 -28 August 2021
- Cross River
Batch 2. Candidates – Saturday 28 August 11-September 2021
Batch 3 – Saturday 11-25 September 2021
- Akwa Ibom
Documents for the NDA Recruitment Screening
- Candidates must bring the originals of the following documents, as well as two photocopies of each:
- UTME Result Slip 2021 from JAMB.
- Acknowledgement Form and Admission Card for the NDA Screening Test.
- Academic Certificates/Result Statements and t Testimonials for Elementary and Secondary Schools (Junior and Senior).
- A birth certificate or a declaration of age, with the birth certificate being preferred.
- State/Local Government of origin certificate, signed by a local government Chairman . Certification from a military commander from the candidate’s home state, who must be a Lieutenant Colonel or higher or equivalent in the Nigerian Navy or Nigerian Air Force, may be substituted for the Local Government Indigeneship Certificate.
- Consent Letter from Parent/Guardian.
Candidates must download and complete the NDA application portal/NDA website’s Attestation and Letter of Consent Forms. Candidates who do not present the above-mentioned documents will be disqualified. Any changes to the documents will result in an automatic disqualification.
Candidates must also bring the following item with them:
- Materials for writing.
- Three blue shorts and three white T-shirts (round neck).
- Three pairs of white soda and a pair of white canvas shoes.
- Personal hygiene products.
- A non-refundable cost of N2,500.00 for each verification/confirmation of WAEC/NECO results.
- Scratch cards for WAEC and/or NECO results that can be verified online.
- Four color passport photos taken recently.
- A second copy of the Postcard Photograph, which was given and endorsed at the NDA Screening Test Exam Center.
- Money transport to and from Kaduna.
- A mask for the face.
Candidates who fail to report for the interview on Saturday, August 14, 2021, Saturday, August 28, 2021, and Saturday, September 11, 2021 for Batches 1, 2, and 3, respectively, will be disqualified. Any candidate from Batches 2 and 3 who is observed near the NDA premises before the 28th of August 2021 or the 11th of September 2021 would be rejected. Candidates for the AFSB will be housed and fed for the duration of their stay. All applicants must bring their Bank Verification Number (BVN) and bank account number with them.
All candidates will be subjected to a screening process that will include, among other things, a review of their certificates and credentials, as well as medical and physical fitness exams. Only those who pass the screening exercise will be considered for the interview. As a result, any candidate who fails at any point of the screening process, including document verification and medical screening, would be asked to leave the NDA.