Nigerian Air Force List Of Successful, Reserve Candidates For Direct Short Service (DSSC30/2021)
The Nigerian Air Force (NAF) desires to inform the general public that the list of successful and reserved applicants for the Direct Short Service Commission Training (DSSC30/2021) of the Nigerian Air Force is now available! Shortlisted candidates will return to the Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) Ribadu Campus (Old Site) in Kaduna to resume their training.
The list of successful candidates whose details appear below are to report to Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) Ribadu Campus (Old Site), Kaduna on “Saturday 5 March 2022,” following the Nigerian Air Force Selection Board Interview held from 3 – 21 January 2022 for Direct Short Service Commission Course (DSSC30/2021).
Please keep in mind that cadets are not employees in training when they join the NDA. They would not be entitled to any rights or obligations as an employee of the Institution or the Federal Government of Nigeria if they are dismissed or withdraw from the Academy prior to commissioning.
Candidates who do not report by 1800 Hrs (6:00 pm) on Monday, March 7, 2022 will forfeit their training spot.
Selected candidates will be greeted upon arrival at the NDA Ribadu Campus’s Centre of Excellence Building, and must bring the ORIGINALS as well as photocopies of their credentials, which include:
- First School Leaving Certificate,
- NECO / WAEC / NABTEB results,
- Degree / HND Certificate,
- Birth Certificate / Declaration of Age,
- Letter of State of Origin,
- Nigerian Air Force Applicant Acknowledgement Card,
- Signed Attestation of Parent / Guardian Consent Form
- Attestation Form for the Local Government Area Any applicant who fails to submit originals of the required documents will be denied admission to the Academy.
Candidates must provide the following items in addition to their application:
- Two pairs of black and white trousers.
- One lounge suit (dark colour).
- Two belts (preferably black).
- One pair of black cover shoes (Male)
- Two pairs of white canvas shoes.
- Two pairs of white shorts.
- One pair of football boots (male).
- Three pairs of blue shorts and white round neck vests.
- Two white shirts (long sleeves).
- Four pairs of white socks.
- One black rubber-strapped digital quartz wristwatch.
- Black polish, brushes, shaving kit and toiletries.
- Two white bed sheets and pillowcases for 8 spring beds.
- Black swimming trunk/shirt.
- Personal computer (laptop).
- Pressing iron.
- Six passport photographs.
Female candidates should also bring the following items with them:
- One pair of black low heel cover shoes.
- Four lounge skirts (dark colours).
- Four pairs of black or blue shorts tight.
- Two pairs of trouser suit.
- Before reporting for training, all candidates are urged to learn basic swimming abilities.
- Candidates on the reserve list should not attend the Academy unless they are invited.
- For the first three months of instruction, selected applicants are not permitted to have guests and are not permitted to leave the Academy.
- Please take notice of the aforementioned for strict adherence by selected candidates and their parents.
- The Nigerian Air Force Recruitment Portal, www.nafrecruitment.airforce.mil.ng, also has a list of successful candidates.
- The Nigerian Air Force Recruitment Exercise is absolutely free of charge at all stages.
- While in the Nigerian Air Force, candidates’ specialties are not subject to change. Candidates who have such plans should carefully consider declining this offer.