This post will guide you on how to apply for Nigerian Army recruitment in 2020. We will also show you how to download the Nigerian Army DSSC recruitment 2020/2021 form. If you are interested to join Nigerian Army, you are on the right as we will guide you on how to submit your application for the 2020 recruitment.
Kindly note that Nigerian Army recruitment process is totally FREE. You need not pay anyone for the processing fee.
Requirements for Nigerian Army DSSC Recruitment
- For Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) officer, ensure you have Degree or HND certificate.
- Applicants must not have be convicted of any criminal charges before.
- Ensure your NYSC certificate is ready.
Documents to upload on the portal during registration
- Passport photograph.
- Educational certificates.
- Evidence of membership of any professional body.
- Certificate of state of origin.
- Birth certificate or age declaration.
How to apply for Nigerian army recruitment
Nigerian Army recruitment application is done online for free. Below is how to apply:
- Visit https://ims.army.mil.ng to create an account.
Select DSSC application.Need Federal Govt Free-Interest Loan? =>See Here.
After registration, you will receive a notification containing your login details on via e-mail.
Go back to the portal and Login to complete the application form.
Note: Ensure you print out registration slip on completion of your application. The first page is to be signed by the Registrar of Court of Law while the second page is to be signed by your Local Government Chairman/Secretary or any military officer not below the rank of Lieutenant Colonel who hails from your state. Registration print out would be required from applicants during interview.