Nigerian Army SSC/DSSC Recruitment Portal (Graduates) – Apply
Be informed that the Nigerian Army (NA) is currently inviting applications from eligible Nigerians for commission into the Nigerian Army as Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) officers. This post provides guide on how to apply for Nigerian Army SSC/DSSC Recruitment 2023.
Please note that the DSSC is open to both civilians and serving military personnel. The Nigerian army is the largest component of the Nigerian Armed Forces, responsible for land warfare operations. It is governed by the Nigerian Army Council (NAC).
- Applicant must be a citizen of Nigeria as defined in the constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
- Must be between the ages of 20 and 30 years. Medical consultants could be between 25 – 40 years of age by May 2023.
- Be medically, mentally and physically fit.
- Must be recommended and attested to his/her good character by at least 2 recognizable referees.
- Height at least 1.68m (for males) and 1.65m (for females).
- Applicants must not have been convicted by any court of law.
- Applicants must possess at least a first degree with not less than Second Class Lower Division or HND not less than Lower Credit from any accredited institution.
- Birth certificate issued by the National Population Commission, Hospital or Local Government Council or valid age declaration.
- A certificate of state of origin.
- Applicants must possess NYSC discharge certificate or exemption certificate.
How to apply for Nigerian Army SSC/DSSC Recruitment
- Visit recruitment.army.mil.ng and choose the SSC/DSSC option from the page.
Read the displayed qualifications and criteria for the ongoing DSSC courses.
Click on “Apply Now” button.
Select if you are serving or have served in the Armed Forces of Nigeria.
Click on “Sign Up” (a verification will be sent to your email).
Verify your email.
Fill out the recruitment form.
You may like to check Nigerian Army Salary Structure.
Kindly help us to share this information. Thanks.
Iam apply nigerian army