The Civil Defence, Fire, Immigration, and Nigerian Prisons Services Board (CDFIPB) is seeking applications from adequately qualified people for full-time employment into various departments and categories in the Nigerian Prisons Service for the year 2021.
Statutory Requirements for Recruitment
- Possession of a B.Sc, HND, NCE, or OND from a recognized institution in relation to the applied position.
- Any further accreditation, whether postgraduate or professional, will be beneficial.
- Certificate of Discharge/Exemption from NYSC.
- Credits in not less than three (3) topics, including English, and at least passes in two (2) additional subjects are required for the West African School Certificate (WAEC).
- Candidates must have passed four (4) subjects in one sitting or five (5) courses in two sittings, including English Language, according to the National Examination Council (NECO).
- A National Diploma (ND) from a recognized institution is required.
- A recognized institution’s National Certificate of Education (NCE).
- A valid driver’s license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card, or other form of identification is required of all candidates.
- Working knowledge of basic computer programs (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.).
- Mobility both within and outside of Nigeria.
How to Apply for Nigerian Prisons Recruitment
- First and foremost, the applications must be submitted online.
- Candidates must visit the website www.prisons.gov.ng to apply. Fill out the online application form at http://recruit.prisonsportal.com.ng/recruit and submit it.
- All candidates are encouraged to print the Referee forms, which must be filled out completely and submitted during the screening process.
- Candidates should be aware that submitting numerous applications will result in instant disqualification.
- Within six (6) weeks of the date of this publication, applications must be filed online.
Candidates should know that this application for Nigerian prison recruitment is completely free!
Avoid Making These Mistakes When Applying
Many people fail in many applications not because they lack qualifications, but because they make multiple errors. So keep the following in mind:
- Submit your application on time. Don’t wait until the last minute.
- You are only allowed to apply once.
- So, before you submit your application, double-check that you are who you say you are.
- If you submit fake documents, you will be disqualified.
- Before submitting, double-check your information.
- Do not pay anyone who promises to be able to assist you in getting this job.