A startup incubation program called iHatch is reportedly being introduced by the Office for Nigerian Digital Innovation (ONDI) in collaboration with the Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA). A great opportunity will be presented by the incubation program for businesses with creative business strategies and a working prototype of a service or product.
The goal of the 5-month free intensive incubation program iHatch is to assist Nigerian business owners in developing scaleable business models by helping them to develop more refined business concepts.
Participating startups will receive free, engaging offline and online training from world-class coaches and mentors. Free co-working space and investment opportunities are two more perks offered during the program.
This Cohort is happening in the following locations:
- FCT Abuja
- Kano State
- Lagos State
- Gombe State
- Rivers State
- Individuals/groups with an innovative business plan with a product or prototype that would aid in developing the Nigerian economy
- Individuals/groups willing to establish a legal company and begin business operations in Nigeria
- Participants must be at least 18 years old.
Aim And Benefits Of NITDA IHatch Intensive Incubation Program (Cohort 3)
- Support entrepreneurs that use creative commercial services and products to address social challenges.
- Create a model incubation program and expand it to other states in Nigeria.
- Strengthen the technological ecosystem by centering support on selected IT sectors.
- Establish connections between the startups and investors/corporations.
- Boost the number of successful businesses to improve employment rates
- Free Offline/Online Interactive Trainings
- Free Coworking Space At Ncair, Abuja
- Mentorship Sessions With Tech Specialists
- Networking Opportunities
- Funding Opportunities