The Student Industrial Training Programme of Shell Companies in Nigeria gives Nigerian students enrolled in higher education the chance to get work experience at our office sites.
The following is a list of eligible courses:
- Engineering, Geoscience,
- Information Technology
- Sciences (Pure science, Environmental and Social)
Students enrolled in any of the aforementioned courses have the chance to work closely with motivational and knowledgeable experts through the Program. The knowledge and abilities acquired by the program’s conclusion will be extremely useful for pursuing future employment.
Eligible applicants must:
- Be a Nigerian citizen
- Be enrolled fulltime in an undergraduate programme at a university or Polytechnic in Nigeria
- Have school authorisation and approval for Industrial Training
This Industrial Training Programme is designed for students to:
- Put theories and concepts into practice
- Build work related skills required for the business environment through constructive feedback and supervision
- Gain additional skills such as communication, ethics, HSSE, teamwork and leadership.
- Build valuable networks and contacts for professional development
How To Apply
- All applicants should have personal and valid email account (for consistent communication)
- Applicants who meet the eligibility requirements should apply via email – email@example.com
- Email subject should be in this format: 2022 Shell Nigeria SIWES Application (Course of study).
The email content must include the following:
- Student’s name
- Name of University/ institution of higher learning
- Matriculation Number/ student ID number
- Course of study
- Required duration/period for internship
- Contact details (address, email, and phone)
- Scanned copy of official form/ letter from higher institution
- Current Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) or Grade Point Average (GPA)
Please be aware that there are only a few slots available for industrial training possibilities, which are determined by business needs.