ShEquity Accelerator Program For African Entrepreneurs 2023
ShEquity Partners (“ShEquity”), an investment company that makes wise investments in scalable, impactful, and female-led businesses in Sub-Saharan Africa, today announced the beginning of the fourth iteration of its accelerator program (SHEBA). The 17-week SHEBA program offers venture development and technical assistance to female African entrepreneurs throughout the ECOWAS area who want to expand their companies and become investment-ready.
The current request for applications is exclusively open to Anglophone candidates with legally registered enterprises in West Africa. For Francophone applicants with companies registered in West Africa, a second invitation will be made.
ShEquity Accelerator Program Benefits
- In addition to the robust program development focus, SHEBA offers the opportunity to receive funding from ShEquity and other investors within the ShEquity network.
- After the acceleration program, qualifying businesses are recommended to the ShEquity team for investment consideration.
- The typical ShEquity seed investment ranges between US$50K and $250K, with an additional opportunity for post-investment support.
ShEquity Accelerator Program Requirements
- SHEBA focuses on impactful, innovative, and scalable businesses in agribusiness (agric tech, production, processing, wholesale, retail, all agribusiness value chain aspects), climate-smart businesses, fast-moving consumer goods (FMCGs), healthcare, mobility/logistics, and tech-enabled businesses (fintech, clean tech, ed tech, etc.).
- The applicants’ businesses should be duly registered in ECOWAS countries, female-owned and managed with a minimum of 51% female ownership, and in operation for at least 24 months.
[maxbutton id=”13″ url=”https://sheba.acceleratorapp.co/application/new” text=”CLICK HERE TO APPLY” ]