Stanbic IBTC Digital Program is aimed to assist in the identification and attraction of distinctive digitally aware candidates, as well as equipping and positioning them to drive Stanbic IBTC Group’s future digital and technological objectives. It’s a rigorous curriculum and a once-in-a-lifetime chance for young individuals who are resourceful and enthusiastic about pursuing a fast-tracked career while also contributing to our long-term success.
About Stanbic IBTC Digital Program
Stanbic IBTC Holdings, or simply Stanbic IBTC, is a Nigerian financial services holding corporation with operations in the banking, stock brokerage, investment advising, pension, and trustee industries. Stanbic IBTC Holdings is a subsidiary of the Standard Bank Group, a South African financial services conglomerate. Standard Bank is Africa’s largest banking company, based on assets and earnings, with operations in 20 African and 13 non-African countries.
The IBTC Graduate Program’s Goals and Benefits
- Successful candidates will be expected to work in a variety of roles, places, and contexts, all of which will increase in complexity. They’ll get to work on a variety of digital projects, workstreams, challenges, and development programs.
- Applicants must be enthusiastic about advancing their careers at Stanbic IBTC and working in a fast-paced, forward-thinking environment.
- Successful candidates will be based in Lagos, although they may be assigned to any department and location around the country.
IBTC Graduate Program Qualification Requirements
Qualifications and Experience Preferred
- IT Software Developers, Cloud Security Analysts, Cyber Security Engineers, Data Engineers, Mobile App Developers, Blockchain Developers, IoT Developers, UI/UX Developers, Linux OS Administrators, Database Administrators, and Applications Support are all required to apply.
- A minimum of a Second Class Upper (or its equivalent) degree from an authorized university in an Information Technology or Engineering related discipline.
- Minimum of 5 GCE, NECO, or equivalent credits (including Mathematics and English).
- Applicants must have completed NYSC and have a copy of their discharge certificate.
- The applicant’s date of birth, gender, and degree class must all be provided clearly.
How to Apply for Stanbic IBTC Digital Program
Interested persons should visit Stanbic IBTC Digital Program website.