The University of Oslo’s Centre for Educational Measurement (CEMO) internship will give students the chance to network and get experience abroad and conducting research.
The following requirements must be met in order for a candidate to be qualified for an internship at CEMO University of Oslo:
- Applicants must be international students
- Internship is offered for bachelor and master students only.
- Preference will be given to those registered in a master program
Benefits of University of Oslo/CEMO Internship Program
At Centre for Educational Measurement at the University of Oslo (CEMO) internship, there are practical information to be followed:
- Collaboration: The procedures require that you get in touch with at least one researcher at CEMO you would like to work with prior to sending in your application. The internship has to be approved by the CEMO collaborator.
- Internships are not available during the summer (June, July and August).
- Funding: There is no financial support available for interns, so you must be self-financed.
- Working language: As CEMO is an international environment, our work language is English. Interns are expected to speak and write proficiently in English.
- Working hours: Typically, student complete internships between 8-12 weeks. The expected hours of work per week is 37.5 hours.
Documents Required for Application
- Letter of motivation
- Preference for period of stay
- Level of study
- Name of the CEMO team member you plan to work with (please contact them prior to sending in your application)
- Internship through Erasmus: candidates must be nominated for exchange via their home universities. Procedure found here.
How to Apply
Only bachelor’s and master’s level students are eligible for internships. People enrolled in master’s programs will be given preference.
Send an e-mail to Anne Line Bjarke