The Young Graduate program is an opportunity for young people to discover working life through a genuine hands-on professional experience while benefiting from international exposure just after graduating from university. We are looking for motivated and passionate young professionals with excellent academic achievement.
This opportunity is open for young graduates who will be working under the Commercial / Technical / Sales |Finance department in Lagos, Nigeria.
Created in 1924 to enable France to play a key role in the great oil and gas adventure, TotalEnergies has always been driven by an authentic pioneering spirit. It has discovered some of the most productive fields in the world. Its refineries have created increasingly sophisticated products and its extensive distribution network has rolled out an ever-expanding range of services.
Requirements for TotalEnergies Young Graduate Program Qualification
To be eligible for the TotalEnergies Young Graduate Program, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be a Nigerian
- Applicants must live at least 6 months in the country of origin, Nigeria
- Applicants must be less than 26years old
- Applicants must have less than 1 year of professional experience
- Applicants must have completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC)
Degrees must be in the following disciplines:
- Mechanical / Civil/ Electrical Engineering or related fields.
- Accounting / Economics / Finance related disciplines
- Marketing / Business related degree.
How to Apply
For more details, visit TotalEnergies website on http://krb-sjobs.brassring.com