This information is for students who are interested in applying to Zamfara State University, Talata Mafara (ZAMSUT). If you are interested in switching your First Choice University to Zamfara State University, be informed that admission for 2021/2022 academic session is ongoing. In this article, we will share all the information that you need to have a successful application process.
Zamfara State University, Talata Mafara, invites applications from qualified candidates with 2020 Joint Admission Matriculation Board (JAMB) result with examination score of 160 and above, who wish to study in Zamfara State University Talata Mafara (ZAMSUT) for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Candidates who want to do not choose ZAMSUT as their initial First Choice University are advised to first apply to Joint Admission Matriculation Board (JAMB) for a change of institution by getting the Green card for switch of institution.
According to the information signed and made public by Zamfara State University Bursar, Usman Mohammed Bello (CNA), the school has officially opened its admission portal to receive applications from interested candidates.
Meanwhile, ZAMSUT has also released the list of students whose applications have been successful and have been given admission to study for their undergraduate degrees in different courses. Student can therefore start checking for their names on the admission list following the steps highlighted below:
- Visit the Zamfara State University official admission portal at www.sis.zamsut.edu.ng
- Input your Username and Password in the fields provided. Note that your JAMB Registration Number is your username and password.
- Click on the “applicant” button and then “Evidence of Admission” to view your admission status.
Another way by which candidates can check their Zamfara State University admission status is by following these steps:
- Visit JAMB admission portal at www.portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/
- Use your JAMB login credentials to sign into the admission portal
- Upon logging in, locate and click on “Check Admission Status”
- Choose your Exam Year and input your Registration Number in the field provided
- Last, click on “Check Admission Status” and your admission status will display immediately.
We congratulate all the candidates who have been given admission. Always stay with us at nyscinfo.com for all the latest news on FG empowerment, scholarship,http://www.sis.zamsut.edu.ng NYSC information, JAMB, BBNAIJA, celebrities’ biography and net worth, universities, polytechnics, College of Education and many more.