If you are a woman, Nigerian, a lover of technology and you are 18-years and above, this 2022 Women Techmakers Ambassadors Program post was specifically written for you.
The Women Techmakers Ambassador program offers assistance to female technologists who want to make a difference and give back to their communities. As an Ambassador, you’ll interact with your neighborhood by taking part in one or more leadership initiatives every three months. The greater Ambassador network as well as Google offer help to ambassadors.
Women in Technology Leaders from all around the world who are committed to empowering their communities through event planning, public speaking, content creation, and mentorship are known as ambassadors. Ambassadors are assisting in creating a future where all women may succeed in tech by providing them with exclusive resources and access to a global network.
Criteria For Eligibility
- You must be 18 years old or older
- Organizing events, giving talks at events, producing resources like blogs or videos, and/or mentoring others are all examples of active leaders in your IT community with at least a year of experience.
- genuine interest in Google technology and a desire for further skill development
- Willing to devote time to carrying out any of the aforementioned community activities throughout the year and actively participate in the program (minimum commitment of 10 hours per quarter).
Benefits Of Women Techmakers Ambassador program
- Connect with 1000+ Ambassadors worldwide who are equally passionate about technology and creating a more diverse and inclusive industry.
- Play an active role in your tech community through organizing events, speaking, creating content, or mentoring, with support from Google.
- Receive exclusive access to Google-led talks and workshops on topics like developing your leadership skills and going deep on Google technologies.
- Be recognized for your impactful work in the community by the global Women Techmakers team.
How to Apply
- Make sure you meet the requirements for being an ambassador above.
- Read over our Terms & Conditions.
- Application deadline is October 31, 2022 at WTM Advocu.
- After November 15, 2022, all candidates will get notifications regarding their applications.
Click here to submit your application
This information was first published on nyscinfo.com DMCA PROTECTED.