3 NYSC Approved List For 2021 Batch C mobilization

This post is about 3 important NYSC approved list for NYSC Mobilization of 2021 Batch ‘C’ Prospective corps members (PCMs).

After graduating from tertiary institution, next is to go for one year mandatory National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) programme. To be eligible to participate, you must meet certain requirements. Here we shall discuss the three (3) NYSC list where to verify your name for NYSC Mobilization.

Aside, the required documents your name have to be on the list before you can go for NYSC. See documents needed for registration in NYSC camp.

Note: Foreign trained students are excluded because their verification is different from home trained. See, NYSC mobilization requirements for foreign trained students.

3 Important NYSC approved list

To be eligible to take part in the NYSC programme, your name must be on the following three (3) important lists;

1. JAMB Matriculation List: To be eligible to go for NYSC, your name must be on the JAMB Matriculation list. CIick Here to check your name on the JAMB Matriculation list.

Need Federal Govt Free-Interest Loan? =>See Here.

2. Senate List: This is the list of graduates approved by their institutions to go for National Youth Service. To check your name on the Senate list, CIick Here.

3. Graduate list: This list is very similar to Senate list. It will be released and uploaded on the NYSC portal by your institution. To check your name on the Graduation list, CIick Here.

Please, make sure that you verify your name on the three (3) important lists above. If you are a foreign trained students, you don’t need to bother about those lists because your verification is different.

READ :  NYSC In Lagos: 10 Reasons People Hustle To Serve In Lagos

What to do if your name is not on the list

If your name is not on the JAMB Matriculation list, just print your JAMB result slip and admission letter from JAMB website and your name will be added automatically.

For Senate list and graduation list, go to the Students Affairs directorate in your school of graduation. Your school will know what to do. Thank you.

Updated: October 9, 2021 — 11:39 am

The Author


Humphery is a seasoned internet entrepreneur and a life coach. He has been the Nyscinfo ambassador since 2017. He is knowledgeable enough to guide you. Keep following this website for updates, we love you!


Add a Comment
  1. I haven’t been given any state for my deployment…. I was told their is no available slot for my deployment

    1. Be patient, NYSC will release more slots

  2. My age is 30 this February 2020 am i eligible to go to service

    1. Yes, provided that you graduated before 30

  3. Please help me with NYSC address for writing domicile letter…. Thanks

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *