Deakin International Scholarship For International Students
Students who consistently achieve excellent academic standards and have the potential to make a significant contribution to the institution and its communities are recognized by Deakin. The Deakin International Scholarship will automatically be considered for unsuccessful candidates of the Deakin Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship.
Note: This bursary will not apply to H911 (Doctor of Medicine)
Eligibility Criteria For Deakin International Scholarship
- Be a prospective international student for a coursework degree at Deakin University
- Be eligible to study at Deakin University
- Have achieved a 65% average (or equivalent) in previous studies.
- All criteria must be met.
Competitive selection processes will determine which candidates receive the fixed number of scholarships, and it’s possible that scores over the minimal standards will be needed.
Documents Required For Deakin International Scholarship Application
You are required to submit:
- A completed Deakin International Scholarship Program application form
- A personal statement (300 words)
- A completed application to study at Deakin including academic transcripts.
- Your personal statement must be written by you and reflect your personal views. It should contain:
- A n outline of why you want to study at Deakin University
- A n overview of any extracurricular activities and work experience (paid or voluntary) you have undertaken why you think you would make an outstanding ambassador for Deakin University
- Any other information that will assist your application.
- You may also be asked to attend an interview.
Benefits Of Deakin International Scholarship
This scholarship is available for the normal duration of your course and requires 25% of your student contributions (tuition fees).
How To Apply
Complete the Deakin International Scholarship Program application form (PDF, 294KB).
Please email your completed form to the Deakin International Admissions office.
There is fierce competition for the scholarships. Following receipt of your scholarship application, we will compare it to those of other candidates from around the world based on academic achievement.
In the months before to the beginning of the trimester, scholarships are distributed on a rolling basis. Only candidates who are awarded scholarships will be informed of the results of their scholarship applications.