As part of its Institutional Reform Agenda, the Edo State Government is implementing a Public Service Transformation and Enhancement Project. The project’s goal is to build the human and organisational capabilities needed to provide efficient services to Edo State’s citizens and to restore Edo’s greatness. In this article, we will show you how to apply for Edo State Internal Revenue Service (EIRS) Recruitment 2021.
In order to assist the implementation of the transformation programme and contribute to the embedding of new methods of working, the Edo State Internal Revenue Service (EIRS) need the services of highly experienced professionals to fill crucial empty posts.
Candidates with the relevant qualifications, experience, and skills are encouraged to apply to join us on this exciting and difficult Transformation Journey. Those who are currently serving in the public sector and are looking for a new challenge are also encouraged to apply. The following are the eligibility conditions and job specifications:
- ZONAL TAX MANAGER — SGL 07, Job Code: HREIRSOO1
- TAX OFFICER I – SGL 10, Job Code: HREIRSO02
- DIRECTOR FINANCE & ACCOUNTS — SGL 03, Job Code: HREIRSO0
- MANAGER FINANCE & ACCOUNTS -SGL 07, Job Code: HREIRSOOS5
- FINANCE & ACCOUNTS OFFICER I – SGL 10, Job Code: HREIRSO06
- FINANCE & ACCOUNTS OFFICER II – SGL 11, Job Code: HREIRSOO7
- DIRECTOR, HUMAN RESOURCES & ADMINISTRATION — SGL 03, Job Code: HREIRSO08
- MANAGER, HUMAN RESOURCES & ADMINISTRATION SGL 07, Job Code: HREIRSO09
- TECHNOLOGY OFFICER -BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE & REPORTING — SGL 10, Job Code: HREIRSO15
- IT BUSINESS ANALYST -IT OPERATIONS – SGL 11, Job Code: HREIRSO16
- IT BUSINESS ANALYST -BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE (REPORTING — SGL .11, Job Code: HREIRSO17
Edo State Internal Revenue Recruitment Requirement
- The candidate must meet the minimal academic and professional qualifications for each post as outlined above.
A minimum of a second-class lower degree or lower credit HND Diploma is necessary unless otherwise stated, and the Candidate must have completed the requisite NYSC training (where applicable).
The following are the eligibility conditions and job specifications:
Additional educational or professional credentials may be beneficial.
- The candidate must also be computer educated, technologically knowledgeable, have excellent interpersonal and leadership abilities, and be able to work well in a team.
Applicants for experienced professional positions must be under 50 years old by December 31, 2021.
To see the available positions, go to the website below.
Interested candidates can visit the Edo State Recruitment Portal at advert and fill out the online application form by Sunday, September 19, 2021 at 24h00.
The following points should be noted:
a. This publication is not a continuation of the prior job advertisement; it supersedes all former relevant publications.
b. Candidates are only eligible to apply for one post. Disqualification will occur if you submit several applications.
c. Candidates are not required to make any payments to anyone or any organisation in connection with this recruitment activity by the EIRS.
d. As an equal opportunity employer, this hiring process will be free, fair, and based on merit.
Note that this is not a continuation of the previous job posting; it supersedes all previous job postings. Candidates are only allowed to apply for one post. Disqualification will occur if you submit several applications. Candidates are not required to make any payments to anyone or any organisation as part of this recruitment process by the EIRS. This recruitment effort will be free, fair, and merit-based as an equal opportunity employer.