The Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Program (NJFP) has released a payment update for those who would be enrolled in the programme. Before each beneficiary is offered a set stipend, NJFP will make sure that they meet the monthly goals. For those who have just happened upon this page, this article explains the Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Program salary.
The Nigerian National Graduate Fellowship Program (NJFP) is a one-year work placement programme run by the Nigerian Federal Government with sponsorship from the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) and the European Union (EU). Its goal is to place 20,000 highly competent graduates in yearlong jobs in the public and private sectors across a wide range of industries.
- 1 How Do I Submit An Application For The NJFP?
- 2 Can I Still Apply If I Did Not Complete The NYSC But Have An Exemption Certificate?
- 3 Do I Get To Select The Organization For Which I Want To Work?
- 4 Do I Have The Opportunity To Specify A Preferred Work Placement Location?
- 5 What Is The Fellow Selection Process?
- 6 What is the Salary Scale of Nigeria Jubilee Fellows?
- 7 Related
How Do I Submit An Application For The NJFP?
Fellows and host organisations both apply by logging into the PORTAL and following the application steps. All minimal standards must be met, as well as necessary information. Between September 6 and October 20, 2021, applications will be accepted.
Can I Still Apply If I Did Not Complete The NYSC But Have An Exemption Certificate?
Yes, please upload your NYSC Certificate of Exemption to the portal’s appropriate section.
Do I Get To Select The Organization For Which I Want To Work?
No, an independent talent management agency will match Fellows with organisations based on the Fellows’ interests and the requirements of the organisations.
Do I Have The Opportunity To Specify A Preferred Work Placement Location?
Yes, you can choose your preferred work location in the portal. This, however, cannot be guaranteed because it is contingent on the availability of work placements in the particular location.
What Is The Fellow Selection Process?
The following is the procedure for selecting fellows:
- Eligibility criteria for potential fellows have been prepared and are published on this website’s ‘Eligibility criteria’ page.
- Through this site’s application page, prospective fellows will submit an electronic application against the requirements. Any applications sent in any other format will be rejected.
- For a period of six weeks, applications will be accepted (with the start and closing dates clearly indicated). After the deadline, no applications will be accepted.
- Before commencing the application process, applicants must carefully review the selection criteria. Only those who meet the minimal qualifications will be considered for the next rounds of the selection process.
- All of the entries will be reviewed by an independent talent management business, which will provide a long list of candidates who will advance to the next round. Before being chosen, long-listed candidates will go through a series of aptitude tests and assessments.
- Because of the large number of applicants expected, the programme will only contact those who are selected.
- The entire application process (from submission to selection and matching to host organisations) should take about 12 weeks. If there are any modifications, they will be communicated as soon as possible.
What is the Salary Scale of Nigeria Jubilee Fellows?
Each fellow will be paid a monthly salary of N100, 000 for one year