A two-year compensated program in Nigeria is being offered by Energy Talent Company to promising and brilliant young graduates. They will give job placements with recognized solar companies and train bright candidates for the energy industry. Following job placement, these talents will continue to receive training and professional development for a maximum of two years.
In the next three decades, the company has the potential to change the African economy. They want to accomplish so through cultivating high-quality professional energy expertise to lead Africa’s energy access change.
Energy Talent Company’s Background
Solar engineers are trained by Energy Talent Company to meet and surpass all industry standards. Our engineers are hired by top solar companies to work full-time on their staff or on short-term projects.
The Energy Talent Company Graduate Program’s Goals and Benefits
- Three months of field and practice training
- After three months, I was able to secure a job with one of the top solar businesses.
- Accelerated professional success thanks to a well chosen learning curriculum
- Mentoring and coaching
- Learn in a group setting with local and foreign instructors.
- For the past two years, I’ve been pursuing continuous professional development in the solar industry.
Requirements for Energy Talent Company Graduate Program Qualification
- A graduate from any of these disciplines: Mechanical engineering, Physics, Architecture, and related fields to the electrical and electronics industry.
- Residence in any state in Nigeria
- Should be between age 18 and 35
- Completed NYSC
How to Apply
if you are qualified and Interested, visit Energy Talent Company on energytalentco.com to apply
For more details, click here
This information was first published on nyscinfo.com. DMCA PROTECTED.