George Brown College is pleased to welcome qualified foreign students who wish to pursue a degree at the University to apply for a variety of foreign Awards and Scholarships for the 2023/2024 academic year.
Scholarships for full-time undergraduate and postgraduate degree study at the university are available to outstanding foreign students based on their academic achievement.
The George Brown College International Awards and Scholarships 2023 are available to students based the following eligibility conditions;
- Applicants must be an international students, with a valid Study Permit
- Must be able to provide records of academic excellence.
- Be registered in a full-time diploma or degree program
- Must have a minimum cumulative GPA of varying between 2.5 and 3.5 depending on the scholarship/award program in consideration.
- Must have participated in activities that have made a contribution to other students, their Department/School and/or the College community.
- Tuition fee Waivers/Discounts
- Academic mentorship
- Other benefits
How to Apply
To be eligible for any of the George Brown College International Awards and Scholarships 2023, students must apply through STU-VIEW by choosing International Center Scholarships and be enrolled full-time as an International Student.
If you have any questions about individual awards or the application process, please contact us at email@example.com.
[maxbutton id=”13″ url=”https://www.georgebrown.ca/apply/financial-aid/awards-and-scholarships/types-of-awards/international” text=”CLICK HERE TO APPLY” window=”new” nofollow=”true” ]