We wish to inform you that the Nigeria navy application form is out for 2023 recruitment. In this post, we will show you how to apply for the Nigerian navy recruitment.
The Nigerian Navy welcomes interested and qualified individuals who want to develop and advance their careers in the Nigerian Navy to apply.
We will teach you everything you need to know about the recruitment procedure and how to effectively apply and fill out the Nigerian Navy recruitment form.
So, whether you have a degree or not, there are many ways to enter the Nigerian Navy. If you’re interested in the current recruitment, now’s the time to act.
This chance could be a stepping stone toward your goals. So take advantage of this golden chance to give meaning and purpose to your life. You may also like to check Nigerian Navy Recruitment Exam Past Questions & Answers.
Entry Requirements for Nigerian Navy Recruitment
To join the Nigerian Navy, you must meet the following criteria. If you do not fulfill the requirements listed below, you will not be considered.
- Applicant must be a citizen of Nigeria by birth.
- Possess a minimum of 5 credits in SSCE, GCE, NECO, and NABTEB in not more than 2 sittings.
- School certificates must not be older than 6 years from the date of application
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 – 22 years by 30 September 2023 for SSCE and its equivalent.
- Applicants must be free from any previous criminal conviction by a court of law.
- For entry requiring NCE, Diploma Sportsmen/Sportswomen, Imam/Chaplain, and Drivers/Mechanics, applicants must be between the ages of 18 – 26 years by 30 September 2023
- All applicants must indicate/provide their National Identification Number (NIN) and Bank Verification Number (BVN).
- Applicants must not be below the height of 1.69 meters for males and 1.65 meters for females.
- Applicants with any of the following medical/physical challenges are NOT to apply: sight problems, ear problems, communicable diseases, mental problems, stammering, or any physical disability. Applicants who have tattoos are also not to apply.
Required Documents/Materials for the Recruitment
- Birth certificate or age declaration
- Certificate of state of origin.
- Original and photocopies of credentials
- Educational certificates.
- Six (6) colored passport photographs.
- Completed Parent/Guardian Consent Form duly signed.
- NYSC Discharge / Exemption certificate
- BioData Form
- One pair of black shoes
- Two (2) pairs of black trousers
- Two (2) white long sleeve shirts
- Two (2) black ties
- Two (2) white round neck vests
- Three (3) pairs of white long socks
- One pair of white canvas
- One pair of brown canvas
How to Apply for the Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- Visit the Nigerian Navy application portal at http://joinnigeriannavy.com
- Follow the instructions on the Navy official website
- Fill and upload all scanned copies of your documents
- After submitting the application form, print out the following documents: Police Certification Form, Local Government Attestation Form, Parent/Guardian Consent Form, and Guarantor Form.
If you are successful, you will be notified via email and scheduled for the next stage of the recruitment procedure, which will lead to an exciting career with the force.