GT bank is looking for eager and passionate interns who will put their talents and knowledge to good use on allocated projects and tasks. You will be expected to learn the ins and outs of our everyday routines and procedures during this program. If you meets the qualification requirements and are interested, this article will guide you on how to apply for the GTbank summer internship program 2021-2022.
About Guaranty Trust Bank (GTB)
Guaranty Trust Bank plc is a major Nigerian bank with operations in Anglophone West Africa and the United Kingdom. Interested and qualified candidates are encouraged to apply for the GTCO Summer Program at Guaranty Trust Bank Plc.
Guaranty Trust Bank plc, a limited liability company with a licence to provide commercial and other banking services to Nigerians, was founded in 1990. Since its inception in February 1991, the bank has evolved to become one of Nigeria’s most renowned and service-oriented institutions. Guaranty Trust Bank may be the right fit for you if you want to work in a place where learning is encouraged, talents are cultivated, and enthusiasm is rewarded. Learn more about graduate, internship, and specialised opportunities by clicking on the links below.
The GTB Internship Program’s Goals and Benefits
- Internship with pay (local currency)
- Interesting benefits (business trips to other subsidiaries, internship involvement programmes, and so on)
- High-level CEOs and industry leaders are available.
- Networking opportunities with a variety of people in the office Professional development training Responsibilities
- Assist team members and management in the preparation and review of documents.
- Participate in client meetings and contribute to internal and external client requirements.
- During meetings, take notes and create reports for senior management.
- Assist with projects involving research and writing.
- Perform a variety of activities connected to the industry in general.
- Attend workplace activities and social gatherings.
- Follow in the footsteps of mentor-colleagues and gain experience in a variety of responsibilities.
- Prepare reports in accordance with the tasks/projects that have been allocated to you.
GTbank Summer Internship Program Requirements Qualification
Applicants must meet the following requirements in order to be considered for the internship:
- Accounting, Business Management, Business Administration, Data Science / Analytics, Social Sciences, Economics, Finance, Law, Marketing, Mathematics / Statistics, and other relevant subjects are available as undergraduate degrees.
- Students in their final year of undergraduate study and graduate students
- A minimum GPA of 3.5 is required.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities
- With a strong desire to learn, I am highly motivated.
How to Apply For GTbank Summer Internship Programme
Are you interested and qualified?
To apply, go to gtcoplc.zohorecruit.com and search for Guaranty Trust Bank (GTB).
Click here for additional information.