Applications for the NNPC/TotalEnergies National Merit Scholarship Scheme for the academic year 2021-2022 are now being accepted. Nigerian undergraduate students who are interested and eligible are encouraged to apply.
The program aims to improve academic performance and manpower development in the country. TOTALENERGIES expresses their commitment to the educational development of Nigerian students in a variety of ways. It is an important aspect of TOTALENERGIES’ extensive Corporate Social Responsibility program.
About NNPC/TotalEnergies Scholarship
Annually, the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) and TotalEnergies Upstream Companies in Nigeria (TUCN): TotalEnergies Exploration & Production Nigeria Limited (Total E&P Nig Ltd) and TotalEnergies Upstream Nigeria Limited (TUPNI), in collaboration with their venture partners, award scholarships to deserving Nigerian students in the country’s tertiary institutions.
The initiative aims to promote academic achievement and the development of high-quality manpower in the country. TOTAL’s devotion to the educational development of Nigerian students is proven in a variety of ways.
The NNPC/TotalEnergies Undergraduate Scholarship’s Goals and Benefits
Each academic year, the student will get N150, 000.
Qualifications for NNPC/TotalEnergies Undergraduate Scholarships
- Be a full-time undergraduate student at a recognized Nigerian institution.
- You must be a qualified 100 or 200 level student as of the time you are submitting application for this scholarship
- Evidence of SSCE or Equivalent Certificate is required.
- Provide confirmation of your UTME (Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations) score.
- Show a copy of the university’s admission letter as well as your matriculation number.
- Provide evidence of an A-level or equivalent certificate (for direct entry students).
Documents Required for Application
- Recent Passport Photograph
- Certificate or Proof of Origin
- Senior Secondary Certificate of Education (SSCE)
- UTME result
- JAMB/University Admission Letter
- 1st Year Result showing CGPA
How to Apply for NNPC/TotalEnergies Scholarship
If you Interested and qualified you can visit the official NNPC/TotalEnergies Scholarship portal to submit your application.
For more information, please visit this link.