The Npower enrollment exercise for a new group (Batch C) beneficiaries is scheduled to commence on June 26, 2020. In this post, we will show you how to apply for Npower recruitment for 2020/2021 Batch C.
Please, note that the online registration portal for the programme will open at noon on 26th June, 2020.
If you are interested to apply for Npower programme, carefully read and understand all relevant information on this page.
Note: Before you apply for NPower programme, you need to understand the kind of npower job you are applying for. There are categories such as; N-Tech, N-Teach, N-Health, N-Tax, N-Agro, and so on. Do not forget to check Npower Past Questions and Answers.
NPower application requirements
Below are Npower programme application requirements;
1. An applicant must be a Nigerian by birth,
2. Must be a youth between the age of 18 and 35 years.
3. Have genuine interest in whichever area he/she chooses.
4. Applicant must pass aptitude test associated to their chosen areas, and must be ready to give his/her best to the scheme if selected.
5. Must have obtained any of the following certificates from accredited institution;
- Ordinary National Diploma (OND),
- Higher National Diploma (HND),
- Nigerian Certificate of Education (NCE),
- Bachelor’s Degree.
Other requirements include;
6. Active phone number and email address
7. Proof of Nigerian Nationality
8. Place of Birth
9. CV (Curriculum Vitae)
10. BVN (Bank verification Number)
11. Passport photographs.
Note: Before you go on to apply, ensure you have an accurate details of your Bank Verification Number (BVN). Many people have been disqualified because the information on their BVN varies from the ones they supplied to Npower.
How to apply for NPower 2020/2021 recruitment
Follow the steps below to apply for Npower recruitment in Nigeria;
- Visit the official N-Power registration portal at https://npower.fmhds.gov.ng
Select a category (N-power Knowledge, or N-power Volunteer corps, or N-power build).
Click on “Apply now” button (you will be taken to a page where to access the application form).
Read the form, and fill the required field. Please, do not forget to upload required documents such as your CV, Passport photograph, Certificate (Degree, HND, OND or NCE), and others.
After submitting your application, you will recieve a confirmation message via email telling you that your registration is successfully.
Also, after some days you will receive a letter in your email showing your pre-selection status. So, once your preliminary selection is successful, you will be a step away from joining Npower.
Finally, if you are selected, you will receive a congratulatory letter from NPower. This letter serves as an evidence of your acceptance to take part in the scheme. The letter will direct you on what next to do next.
Please, check back to this page because we will keep updating it. You are covered here for Npower 2020 Batch C.