Standard Chartered Bank is offering Smart Credit Educational Loan to Nigerian students to help them meet expenditures and improve their lifestyle.
This Smart Credit Educational Loan can be used to cover both tuition and living costs. Students with full-time jobs can apply for this loan with the support of family and friends. The smart credit loan is an unsecured personal loan that can help you achieve your goals and live your best life.
They provide financial services that assist individuals and businesses in achieving their goals, resulting in prosperity and growth across our markets. Our brand promise â€” Here for Good â€” encapsulates our history and principles. Our network serves customers in close to 150 regions throughout the world, with over 86,000 workers and a presence in 60 markets. The London and Hong Kong Stock Exchanges, as well as the Bombay and National Stock Exchanges in India, all have us listed.
Benefits Of Smart Student Loans
Smart credit is a quick, straightforward, and easy way to get money. Smart Credit Educational Loans can be used to pay for tuition, personal items such as clothes and cars, as well as living expenses and other expenses.
Standard Chartered Smart Educational Loan Qualification Requirements
Standard Chartered Bank grants loans at its exclusive discretion and to customers who meet the eligibility conditions. There are also the following terms and conditions:
- Document of identification that has been certified
- A minimum net salary of 50,000 naira is required.
- Employer’s confirmation letter
- The following items are included in the loan:
- Loan repayments are made on a monthly basis for up to 6 years.
- A total of ten million dollars can be borrowed.
- Credit life insurance is offered in the event of death, allowing family to avoid being liable to the bank.
Documents Required for Application
- Application form completed and signed
- Payment statements for the last 3 months
- Bank statements for the last 3 months
- Copy of organization identity card
- Form of identification: international passport, driver’s license, voter’s card, National identity card
- Where needed, birth certificate
A letter from your employer confirming that a salary account with Standard Chartered Bank will be opened for you.
Documents showing place of residence and utility bills
How to Apply
For more information and how to apply, click here