Empower The Corps (ETC) is a platform created to assist Corps members with capital to start-up business of their choice. In this post, you will learn how to get NYSC ETC quick cash loan without stress.
NYSC ETC offers cash loan to serving corps members with amounts ranging from N50,000 to N100,000. Empower The Corps (ETC) platform was actually created by Credit Direct Limited. The main aim for creating the platform us to provide financial support to members of National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) while they serve Nigeria.
If you need a loan to start-up a business as a Corps members keep reading. You can also check out how to get CBN loan for Corps members which is open for both Corps members and ex-Corps members.
Requirement for NYSC ETC Quick Cash Loan
- NYSC ID card,
- SAED Attestation Form,
- PPA Posting letter,
- Letter of undertaking by NYSC member with signature & date,
- A photograph of yourself in full NYSC uniform,
- One passport photograph,
- Your ATM Card.
How to apply for NYSC ETC quick cash loan
Below are steps to apply for NYSC ETC quick cash loan;
- Go to the ETC official website at https://empowerthecorps.com.ng/
Create a profile account to connect to ETC Networking Portal.
Register your data on the ETC portal.
Provide all required documents.
Finally, apply for your desired package.
Disclaimer: This article is solely written to inform Corps members on how they can apply for ETC quick cash loan.
- CBN loan for Corps members
- How to apply for NYSC foundation loan
- 10 places to get loan in Nigeria without collateral
- How to get car loans in Nigeria without stress
- How to get FCMB loans by dailing USSD code
- CBN promises seven years loans for Corps members
- NYSC hunts ex-corps members over unpaid loans
Hope this information helped you. Please share with your friends. Kindly note that this information was first published on nyscinfo.com.