If you have not yet attended a driving school, you should do so right away. On the Drivers License website, you may find a list of accredited driving schools (www.nigeriadriverslicence.org)
Online Driver’s License Application in Nigeria
The processes to getting your driver’s license are outlined here.
- To begin, go to the Nigeria Drivers License Website by clicking here.
- When the page loads, you’ll be greeted with a plethora of alternatives. Ignore everything and go to DL Application.
- After clicking on DL Application, three options will appear below it: New Driver’s License, Driver’s License Renewal, and Driver’s License Reissue.
- If you wish to get a new driver’s license, click New Driver’s License, which will take you to a page where you may verify your Driving School Certificate Number.
- All you have to do now is input your certificate number into the ‘Test Certificate Number’ box and click ‘Validate’ when the website loads.
- You will be required to fill out an application form after your driving school certificate has been authenticated. This is where you will enter your biographical information and other criteria.
- After that, you must pick an FRSC office and go there to get your photo taken and finish the application. If you want to lessen stress, make sure the workplace is close to you.
- After you’ve finished, review what you’ve done and click SUBMIT.
- You’ll be sent to a new page where you can examine all of your information. Your application ID number for a driver’s license will also be found on this page. Make a note of it and keep it secure since you will need it for any transactions involving your driver’s license.
- To create a copy of your data for yourself, click PRINT.
- After that, you’ll need to make a payment. All you have to do is pick “Proceed to pay” from the Pay Now menu.
- You will be sent to the pay4me website to complete your transaction.
Simply visit the FRSC office you choose above after making payment to have your photo taken and finish the registration.
Driver’s License in Nigeria
How to Renew Your Driver’s License in Nigeria Online
We’ll take you step by step through the process of renewing your driver’s license. See the list below.
- To begin the procedure, first obtain your current driver’s license number.
- After that, go to the Nigeria Drivers License website like you did for a new one, but instead of clicking on the New Driver’s License option on the ‘DL Application tab,’ go directly to the ‘Renewal of Driver’s License’ option and click on it, then wait for it to load.
- Simply visit the FRSC office you choose above after making payment to have your photo taken and finish the registration.
- Your driver’s license number and date of birth will be requested on a page that appears. Both slots should be filled.
- To proceed with your application, click SEARCH. Just click OK and wait for a new dialogue box to appear.
- After that, you’ll be sent to a new page that has information from your driver’s license. Examine it thoroughly and, if necessary, make any updates.
- After that, select an FRSC office to get your photo ‘taken.’ Make sure it’s the one that’s the most convenient for you.
- After that, select SUBMIT to be taken to a new page. Examine the new page that has your information.
- To create a copy for yourself, use the PRINT option. Remember to save your application ID number for your driver’s license in a secure location.
- After that, simply select PAY NOW from the drop-down menu and wait.
- After you have gone through the amount of money you have been billed to pay up, a new page will emerge where you will click on ‘Proceed To Pay.’
- After that, you’ll be sent to the pay4me website to finish your transaction.
- After you’ve paid your payment, just go to the FRSC office of your choice to have your photo taken and then finish your application.