Candidates who are qualified and interested are invited to apply for the IKEDC Graduate Program 2022.
The largest electricity distribution firm in Nigeria is Ikeja Electric Plc. Its headquarters are in Ikeja, the state of Lagos’s metropolis. The corporation was established on November 1, 2013, after the Federal Government of Nigeria’s privatization program transferred control of the now-defunct Power Holding Company of Nigeria (PHCN) to the NEDC/KEPCO Consortium.
Jobs at the Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company offer a variety of options for career advancement, a fantastic working environment, prospects for professional growth, and competitive pay.
Young Engineers Program Description
Succeeding candidates will be given challenging job opportunities and will be expected to work in the power distribution sector with experienced engineers, developing skills and experience to become a competent and effective professional Engineer within the Power Sector.
- Preferably fresh from the university but certainly with not more than 2 years’ experience
- Must be highly intelligent, hardworking, having the ability to apply common sense in analyzing and resolving problems and who value integrity more than wealth.
- Minimum B.Sc. or, preferably, M.Sc. Degree in Engineering, in one of the following disciplines Electrical Engineering and Electronics Engineering from reputable Universities with a minimum of 2nd class upper
- Must have completed NYSC
- Maximum age of 27 years as of August 2022
- Technical Competencies
- Basic usage of Microsoft Office Suites
- Basic Project Management Skills
- Demonstrate awareness, knowledge and commitment to Occupational Health and Safety practices
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work as an effective team member
How To Apply
Candidates who are interested and qualified can send their CV to Recruiter@ikejaelectric.com with the position in the subject line.