The formal start of the Batch C2 Npower Program has been declared by the National Social Investment Management System (NASIMS).
The Npower Management announced the start of the Batch C2 Npower Program on Monday through its verified Npower Facebook handles, emphasizing that the Batch C2 Npower recipients must return to work on October 4, 2022.
According to the Npower management,
“Congratulations! to all Batch C stream II Graduate Beneficiaries, the wait is finally over as you have been successfully deployed into your various graduate programs.”
The Management urged the recipients of Batch C2 of Npower to download their Deployment Letters and start working right away by following the instructions provided below.
- Visit your self-service portal and click on the deployment tab.
- Download your Deployment Letters
- Take your deployment letter to your PPA for acceptance or rejection.
- If accepted, locate your State Focal Person for Stamp approval
- Upload your stamped acceptance letter on your dashboard
- Resume your PPA on the 4th of October 2022.
The Deployment Letter will be fully available for download on Tuesday, October 4, 2022, as previously indicated by NASIMS.
This declaration guarantees that the recipients of Batch C2 of Npower would receive their October stipend by the second week of November 2022, at the latest.