Internship Program: OPEC Fund For International Development 2023 Undergraduate
The OPEC Fund gives students from all academic backgrounds the chance to work for a multinational organization through its internship program.
The internship program gives students the chance to concentrate on one or more of the following areas: financial operations, risk management, strategic planning and economic services, internal audit, human resources, administration, communication, legal services, and information technology.
The Internship Program runs for between three and six months and is designed to:
- Provide a framework to support students assigned to any OPEC Fund department so that the focus remains on enriching the student’s experience;
- Provide an immersive experience so that students gain practical experience of working for an international organization; and
- Provide the opportunity for students to understand the OPEC Fund’s vision, mission and related values.
Interns are assigned to different departments/units depending on their interests and qualifications, and according to departmental needs.
- Applicants must be between 19 to 25 years of age and enrolled in an undergraduate program (having completed at least two years) or graduate program.
- Alternatively, applicants may be recent graduates, having graduated a maximum of one year before the application deadline.
Applicants must be:
- Proficient in English. Knowledge of an additional language (e.g. French, Spanish, Arabic) is an asset;
- Computer literate in standard software applications (Microsoft Office);
- Keenly interested in the work of the OPEC Fund;
- Able to demonstrate cultural awareness; and
- Able to demonstrate the OPEC Fund’s core values (Integrity, Empowerment, Excellence, Innovation, Community).
Benefits of OPEC Fund for International Development Internship
Work assignments undertaken by interns may include:
- Conducting research;
- Writing documents;
- Organizing information; and
- Assisting employees with their day-to-day work.
Documents Required for Application
Candidates must submit:
- The online application form;
- A Curriculum Vitae (CV);
- A copy of their university diploma or equivalent, or an original letter of confirmation from a university/school certifying the applicant is / was an undergraduate student;
- A copy of their most recent university transcripts, showing the cumulative GPA or equivalent; and
- A short statement in English (about 150-250 words) outlining their motivation for applying.
Candidates who are selected must be able to show a current Austrian health or medical insurance policy, or a similar document attesting to full medical coverage for the duration of the program.
How to Apply
Go to OPEC Fund for International Development (OFID) on career2.successfactors.eu to apply
Please keep in mind:
- All applications must be in English;
- Please upload the statement and transcripts under the ‘Additional documents’ section of the application form; and
- Please answer all the questions on the application form.
[maxbutton id=”13″ url=”https://career2.successfactors.eu/careers?company=opecfundfo” text=”CLICK HERE TO APPLY” ]