Are you a cutting-edge IT startup or a SME with a cutting-edge solution? Do you require cash and assistance in order to scale your innovation? Then submit an application for the Keystone Bank Technology Startup Grant 2022/23.
The Keystone Startup Advantage Program (KSA Program) is a three-month Investor Readiness Program that provides successful entrepreneurs with funding and business help.
The Keystone Advantage Program aims to help 100 startups per year, with a total of 1,000 startups in the next five years. It’s being introduced as a customized incubation program with services tailored to the needs of startup companies. It is a Social Enterprise initiative that is in line with UN Envision #2030 Sustainable Development Goal (UN SDG) 8. Startups and SMEs in the creative, fintech, agriculture, education, health, and other potential growth sectors with technology-driven and unique solutions/ideas that will pique investors’ interest will be the emphasis (both locally and internationally).
Advantages of the Program
- A three-month Investor Readiness Program is available. The program will take a hybrid approach, offering a virtual and real hybrid alternative. Tutor-led and self-study modules will be available on a user-friendly e-learning platform. It will be a three-month intense program that will include both group and one-on-one mentorship and coaching sessions.
- Three successful SMEs/Startups from the program will each get a N3 million award to help them continue their activities.
- A platform that connects potential investors with creative SMEs and Tech Startups.
- An opportunity to network with tech thinking leaders and hear their success stories firsthand.
- Get the knowledge and abilities they need to take their company to the next level of growth.
- Participation in a Demo Day, during which these entrepreneurs pitch their ideas to a panel of investors.
- The chance to be a part of a startup community/ecosystem and take advantage of the chances and network it provides.
How to Apply
Those interested in applying for the Keystone Advantage Program should do so online by the application deadline. All relevant information should be provided by applicants.