Leventis Foundation Postgraduate Scholarship 2023
The ALBA Graduate Business School is a recognized academic school that emphasizes research.
The A.G. Leventis Foundation’s mission is very broad; it includes environmental protection, agricultural and technical education in West Africa, scholarship awards, the restoration, preservation, and promotion of the riches of Hellenic civilization in Greece, Cyrus, and other places, as well as the encouragement of initiatives for social welfare. The organization supports gifted young people to continue their education at top universities throughout the world by offering post-graduate scholarships.
Leventis Foundation Postgraduate Scholarship Benefits
ALBA Graduate Business School, the American College of Greece, and the A.G. Leventis Foundation offer for the academic year 2023-2024:
- Two (2) full scholarships covering tuition fees (100%), accommodation (100%), and living expenses (250 Euro per month for 12 months) for the Alba MBA Program in Athens, Greece.
- One (1) partial scholarship covering only tuition fees (60%) for the MSc in Finance Program. Accommodation and living expenses will be covered by student own funds.
Leventis Foundation Postgraduate Scholarship Courses
Leventis Foundation Postgraduate Scholarship Requirements
- Nigerian Citizenship
- 1st Class or Upper 2nd Class Bachelors degree completed (GPA 4.0 or higher)
- Excellent command of English Language
- At least three years of work experience for MBA applicants
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Leventis Fuundation on www.campusweb.acg.edu to apply
Applicants should APPLY athttps://goacg.force.com/apply/ and include all official supplementary documents) by April 3rd, 2023
Contact person: Ms Anna Vithoulka, Manager International Office, ALBA (email@example.com)