The Apprentice Training Program (ATP) of Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited (MPNU) is a foundation level training program aimed to provide young Nigerians with information and skills for the oil and gas industry.
Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited (MPNU), an ExxonMobil Corporation affiliate and operator of the Joint Venture with the Federal Government of Nigeria via the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation Limited (NNPCL), has been running this initiative since 1995.
The ATP will run for 23 months (approximately) at the MPNU Technical Training Center (TTC), in Eket, Akwa Ibom State. This opportunity presents both classroom and practical learning experience, including on-the-job attachments at operating facilities.
Upon successful completion of the program, participants will receive an MPNU “Certificate of Completion” in their specific field of study (Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation, or Process Operations).
About ExxonMobil Upstream Nigeria
ExxonMobil upstream affiliates operating in Nigeria are Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited (MPN) and Esso Exploration and Production Nigeria Ltd. (EEPNL). Their affiliates are involved in the exploration and production of crude oil and natural gas, and operate several joint venture concessions and deepwater production sharing contracts which currently focus on major secondary oil recovery projects; natural gas liquids and gas monetization and significant investment in national content development.
Benefits of Mobil Producing Nigeria Apprentice Training Program
- Upon successful completion of the program, participants will receive an MPNU “Certificate of Completion” in their specific field of study (Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation, or Process Operations).
Requirements for Mobil Producing Nigeria Apprentice Training Program Qualification
- Must be Nigerians
- Must possess a government issued Identity card (Voters Card, National ID, Valid Driver’s License, International Passport)
- Must have a National Diploma (ND) in any of the following disciplines:
- Chemical Engineering Technology
- Electrical / Electronic Engineering Technology
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Petroleum Engineering Technology
- Must have graduated with a minimum of Lower Credit and no earlier than 2019. Please note that applicants with higher qualification, will not be considered