Are you a recent IT graduate looking to advance your career in a dynamic and reliable corporate environment?
Do you have a strong desire for outcomes, a passion for perfection, and a desire to learn in different environments?
If your answer to the following questions are in the affirmative, then, you are invited to join ‘The Sanlam Nigeria Information Technology Graduate Programme’.Application development and practical expertise in both frontend and backend development, as well as knowledge of technologies such as React.js, Laravel, Node.js, PHP, and working with databases, for the support of a software development team on a variety of projects.
Sanlam is a diversified financial services company headquartered in South Africa, with a strong presence in more than 30 countries on the African continent, India, Malaysia and selected developed markets.
Requirements for Sanlam Information Technology Graduate Programme Qualification
- First Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field.
- Must have completed the mandatory National Youth Service Programme.
- Basic experience or familiarity with frontend frameworks such as React.js and frontend build tools (e.g., Webpack, Babel).
- Basic knowledge of backend development using Node.js, Laravel, PHP, or similar technologies. Understanding of relational databases (e.g., MSSQL, MySQL, PostgreSQL) and proficiency in writing SQL queries.
- Familiarity with version control systems (e.g., Git) and collaboration tools (e.g., GitHub, Bitbucket). Strong problem-solving and analytical skills to identify and resolve software issues.
- Effective communication skills to collaborate with team members and convey technical concepts. Ability to work independently as well as part of a development team.
- Adaptability and Flexibility
- Teamwork and Collaboration
- Must not be more than 28 years as at time of application
How To Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Sanlam on www.careers.sanlam.com.ng to apply
For more details, visit Sanlam website on https://careers.sanlam.com.ng/51