MTN Nigeria invites applications from qualified and interested individuals for the MTN Global Graduate Development and experienced people to fill available positions in the Company.
MTN Nigeria is a mobile phone company in Nigeria and a brand that is readily identifiable as Nigeria’s telecommunications leader and a member of a diversified community throughout Africa and the Middle East. The telecomm giant recruits the right skills through its appealing brand, which it carefully cultivate by consistently upgrading its employment options, which go beyond reward and recognition.
Eligibility Requirements for MTN Nigeria Global Graduate Development
- Applicant must be a graduate
- Applicant must be between ages 22-26 years
- Applicant must be ambitious and driven by passion
- Applicant must be energetic and enthusiastic
Benefits MTN Nigeria Global Graduate Development
This programme will give you a head start in your career and the chance to make a real difference in your community. We will provide you with high-level business exposure from day one through this programme, and you will have the opportunity to rotate among different sections of our organisation. This tough and exciting experience will see you collaborate with some of the industry’s top professionals to design future solutions that will impact not just our clients’ but also your own future.
The MTN Global Graduate Development Programme blends formal growth with on-the-job development through placement into strategically aligned jobs, thanks to a partnership with Duke Corporate Education and the MTN Global Leadership & Career team. MTN’s three regional learning centres in South and East Africa, West Africa, and the Middle East offer modules. Critical experiences, immersive encounters, coaching, and mentorship will all be part of the blended learning experiences.
- Account Partner (Wholesale)
- Analyst Bid (EB)
- Analyst Business Assurance Operations (Finance, RAFM)
- Analyst CVM (CVM, Marketing)
- Analyst Pricing/Tariff (BI, Marketing)
- Analyst Product Development (YDFS)
- Analyst Solution Development (EB)
- Analyst, Solutions Design & Integration (IT, VAS Planning)
- Engineer, Info Security Operations (IT, Info Sec)
- Engineer, Network Planning (Network)
- Advisor, Regulatory Affairs (Corporate Services)
- Limit of age: 26 years
- Applicant must have completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) by September 2021
- Must be able to communicate effectively in English.
- A valid international passport is required.
- All applicants must be Nigerian citizens who have completed their National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) and have a current international passport.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified person can apply by clicking on the MTN Nigeria Global Graduate Development portal.