MTN Nigeria Graduate Internship 2022 applications are being accepted from interested and qualified individuals.
MTN Nigeria is a mobile phone company in Nigeria. Our brand is readily identifiable as Nigeria’s telecommunications leader and a member of a diversified community throughout Africa and the Middle East.
We are able to recruit the right skills because of our appealing brand, which we actively cultivate by consistently upgrading our job options, which go beyond reward and recognition.
To develop a pool of highly talented professionals to drive the MTN organization in support of the MTN Employee Value Proposition as a preferred employer.
Participate in structured, supervised learning experiences as well as self-directed learning activities to contribute to overall business objectives.
Qualifications And Requirements
- Minimum of a Second-Class Upper Division (2:1) or HND Upper Credit
- Must not be more than 26 years old by June 2022
- Must have completed National Youth Service Corps (NYSC)
- Fluent in English
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent research abilities and a willingness to grow
- Intermediate proficiency level in Microsoft Suite applications
- Attention to Detail
- Computer and Internet Literacy – i.e. familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite
- Digital Marketing
- Content Creation and Management
- Product Marketing
- Product Development and Management
- Market Research
- Analytical skills
- Customer Segment management
- Data Management
- Planning and Organizing
- Problem Solving
- Social Media Savvy.
Must exhibit MTN Values of:
- Integrity, and a Can-Do attitude.
Must exhibit MTN Vital Behaviours:
- Complete Accountability
- Get It Done
- Active Collaboration, and Complete Candour.
To Apply, Click Here