Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme 2022
Nigerian Breweries (NB) is presently accepting applications for its 2022 Graduate Management Development program from appropriately qualified graduates. Successful candidates will go through the following procedures after a highly competitive selection process: A 12-month residential training program is available. Formal education and practical experience are both required.
What Should You Expect?
There are two sub-categories in the program:
- Supply Chain A: Finance, Marketing, HR, and Digital & Technology B: Finance, Marketing, HR, and Digital & Technology
- Successful Supply Chain candidates will be assigned to one of the brewery locations around the country as a Shift Manager in Brewing/Packaging/Logistics/Automation Engineer, depending on appropriate disciplines. Candidates that excel in the areas of finance, marketing, human resources, and digital and technology will be promoted to managerial roles.
Mode Of Selection (Stages)
- Assessment centre
- Medical assessment
- Application stage
- Speed test
- Aptitude test (numerical, verbal and logical reasoning)
- Background and criminal checks
Criteria for Eligibility
- For the Nigerian Breweries Graduate Training Program, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must be Nigerian citizens.
- Applicants must hold a Bachelor’s Degree in any Science/Engineering discipline with a minimum of Second Class (Upper Division).
- Have at least five (5) credit grades in WASC/GCE/SSCE, including Math, English, and three other related subjects.
- Have completed NYSC by January 2018 at the latest.
- Work experience of no more than two years is required.
- Be digitally adaptable.
- Be willing to relocate both within and outside of Nigeria.
- Microbiology, Biochemistry, Chemical Engineering, Industrial Chemistry, Mechanical/Agric Engineering, Production Engineering, Electrical/Electronics Engineering, Physics Electronics, Computer Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Chemistry/ Pure & Applied Chemistry/Analytical Chemistry, Food Science & Technology are just a few of the degrees available in this field.
- A Master’s degree in a related field is also beneficial.
- Finance, Marketing, Human Resources, and Digital & Technology are all areas where you may make a difference.
- A bachelor’s degree in a related discipline, such as statistics, economics, marketing, information technology, computer science, data management, human resource management, psychology, sociology, banking and finance, finance management, accounting, business analysis, mathematics, management, and investment banking, with a minimum grade of second class (upper division).
- A master’s degree in management, in any discipline, is a plus.
Benefits of Internship
- Nigerian Breweries has a competitive salary plan that includes the following:
- Bonuses and increment based on performance
- Medical capitation that is strong,
- On-site daycare, life insurance
- Monthly supply of corporate items is provided for free, as well as daily lunch and happy hour in their in-house bar.
How to Apply
Before the deadline, all applications must be submitted online. Those interested can go to the Nigerian Breweries graduate trainee application page and choose the employment track they want to apply for.