Nigerian Jubilee Fellowship Program application (NJFP) is a Federal Government fully funded 12-month programme aimed at improving graduates’ employability by developing leadership, entrepreneurial, and on-the-job abilities, as well as exposing them to real-world business situations. This article is focused on the Nigerian Jubilee Fellowship Program application portal and the requirement.
Graduates are better equipped to comprehend the demands, issues, and realities that businesses face, as well as how to appropriately respond to them. The long-term goal is for the Fellows to feel that they are making a difference in the commercial and governmental sectors, helping to influence Nigeria’s future.
About the Nigerian Jubilee Fellowship Programme
A fully-paid post-NYSC work placement programme for Nigerians, the Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Programme will provide mentors who are already engaged in various industries and have gained relevant experience and built capacity over the years to provide mentorship and support for the young Nigerians that will be on the programme with mentorship and support.
Requirement for NJFP
Applicants must meet the following requirements:
- You must be a Nigerian national.
- Be a recent graduate (Bachelor’s Degree) from any discipline who has not graduated before 2017.
- Have a maximum age of 30.
- Must not be employed in any capacity.
- Have completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) or have a certificate of exemption.
- Demonstrate interest in and dedication to the field of your choice.
- Demonstrate a desire to help Nigeria’s socioeconomic progress.
- Have a professional approach and outstanding time management.
- You should be able to communicate well both verbally and in writing.
- You must meet the following criteria to be considered an acceptable host organisation:
- You must provide current regulatory documents, such as CAC. Registration Certificate
- Submit an official letter of interest demonstrating a thorough understanding of the NJFP’s goals and a willingness to assist the programme by accepting fellow placements.
- Provide clear descriptions of available position criteria.
- Provide mentorship support for fellows will be provided through specialised sessions with current experienced professionals within their organisations.
- Agreement to follow the program’s principles and sign a code of conduct.
- Have policies against sexual harassment, exploitation, and abuse, as well as nondiscrimination policies based on gender, race, religion, and disability status (PSHEA).
- Have no criminal history or convictions, and no ties to forbidden groups such as terrorists, drug traffickers, illegal commerce, or child labour.
How to Apply for Nigerian Jubilee Fellowship Program
Please keep in mind that the NJFP registration is completely free. To access the NJFP application form, kindly visit https://njfp.ng/apply