Are you a fresh graduate hoping to break into the growing world of SAP? If so, the SAP Young Professionals Program 2023 could be a great place to start! This program, delivered by SAP’s Digital Skills Center, provides a unique blend of credentials and soft skills training to help you get started as a SAP Associate Consultant.
SAP’s Young Professionals Program 2023 offers free certifications and soft skills training to fresh graduates interested in becoming SAP Consultants In Nigeria. The training also introduces participants to work prospects inside the SAP Ecosystem.
The SAP Young Professionals Program is a two-month free effort aimed to provide new graduates with the skills and certifications they need to begin their careers as SAP Associate Consultants. SAP works with program alumni to connect them with a variety of opportunities with SAP clients and partners.
Benefits of SAP’s Young Professional Program Nigeria
By participating in the SAP Young Professionals Program, you will:
- Begin your journey to become an SAP Consultant.
- Gain globally recognized associate-level SAP Certifications.
- Learn directly from SAP experts.
- Experience classroom and workshop-based training in SAP Technologies.
- Develop the soft skills needed to prepare you for successful job applications.
- Benefit from introductions to job opportunities within the SAP Ecosystem.
Please note, this program does not guarantee a job at the end of it.
SAP’s Young Professional Program Nigeria Qualification Requirements
To be eligible for the SAP Young Professionals Program, candidates must:
- Have at least a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Management Information Systems, or Engineering.
- Ideally, have graduated within the last three years with a GPA in the top quartile.
- Have the legal right to work in Nigeria.
- Be currently unemployed or employed in a part-time/non-permanent role unrelated to career aspirations.
- Have a keen interest in starting an SAP-related career involving travel.
- Be fluent in English, both written and spoken.
- Be fully available from 9 am – 6 pm from Monday – Friday throughout the two-month training period, commencing in mid-July 2023.
Because of the Coronavirus epidemic, the training will be delivered online in the form of a virtual live classroom. To participate in this program, please make sure you have a good enough internet connection at home.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to SAP on career5.successfactors.eu to apply
For more details, visit SAP website
Be the first to comment