Nigerian undergraduate students who are interested and eligible are invited to apply for the Stanbic IBTC University Scholarship scheme in 2021. Applicants who have been offered full-time admission to any government-owned university (both federal and state) are urged to apply for the Stanbic IBTC 2021-2022 Scholarship.
The scholarship effort is in line with our mission of supporting Nigerian teenagers’ hopes and aspirations, which we have done in the past with initiatives such as the Youth Leadership Series (YLS), the Higher Institution Football League (HIFL), and others. The scholarship programme is designed to encourage hard effort and academic performance among Nigerian undergraduates, and it is open to students who have been accepted into any Nigerian state or federal university after taking the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
About Stanbic IBTC Bank
Stanbic IBTC Holdings, or simply Stanbic IBTC, is a Nigerian financial services holding corporation with operations in the banking, stock brokerage, investment advising, pension, and trustee industries. Stanbic IBTC Holdings is a subsidiary of the Standard Bank Group, a South African financial services conglomerate. Standard Bank is Africa’s largest banking company, based on assets and earnings, with operations in 20 African and 13 non-African countries.
Stanbic IBTC University Scholarship: Purpose and Benefits
Over the course of four academic years, a scholarship fund worth N40 million will be established to assist the goals and aspirations of 100 Nigerian students.
Stanbic IBTC University Scholarship Qualification Requirements
Stanbic IBTC Holdings PLC (“Stanbic IBTC”, “we” or “us”) offers the Stanbic IBTC University Scholarship (the “Scholarship”) to Applicants (“Applicants”, “They” or “You”) who:
- Reside in Nigeria and took part in the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board’s University Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) in 2021. (JAMB)
- Have a JAMB score of 250 or above
- Have been accepted and officially enrolled in a Nigerian Federal or State University (“University”), as evidenced by necessary documentation
- The Scholarship is granted on the assumption that you will remain enrolled in your admitted degree programme at the University.
- Employees of Stanbic IBTC and/or their immediate family members are not eligible for the Stanbic IBTC University Scholarship, and any entries submitted by employees of Stanbic IBTC or their immediate family members will be disqualified.
Eligibility for the course
Students who intend to take courses on the “Future of Work” will have an edge (for example Data Science, Business Analytics, Economics, Accounting, Finance, IT and so on)
Required Documents for Application
- Recent Passport Photograph
- Valid ID Card
- UTME Result
- O’Level Result or Certificate
- Admission Letter
How to Apply for Stanbic IBTC 2021-2022 Scholarship
If you’re interested and qualified, please fill out the form below. To apply, go to Stanbic IBTC Bank’s website
Visit the Stanbic IBTC website for additional information.