FUZE is offered by Stanbic IBTC Pension Managers. a chance to connect with you through Afrocentric art, music, dance, technology, and innovation.
The FUZE Festival, put on by Stanbic IBTC Pension Managers, is a fusion event that unites diverse aspects of urban culture, including music, dance, fashion, and tech, in one location through talent showcases, exhibitions, a marketplace, and more!
The FUZE Entertainment Talent Show “The Fuze” is a talent show for the entertainment industry that is open to musicians, dancers, and other individuals with distinctive talents who want a chance to showcase their skills and use this platform as a launching pad to project their work to a larger audience.
The festival’s main stage will host this segment, which includes categories for music, dance, fashion, technology, and innovation. Selected winners will receive sponsorship and seed money for their various skills and business ventures.
With a variety of stalls and installations beautifully decorated with African patterns, the FUZE Bazaar will be created to evoke the feeling of a modern-day African marketplace. It will function as a location for Stanbic IBTC to present its products and welcome new clients as well as a forum for designers, craftspeople, and vendors to showcase and market their goods. The main featured components include fashion, video games or other technology, food, books, and merchandise.
The entry criteria for the FUZE Talent Show is as follows:
- 18 to 35 years of age
- A valid ID
- Participants must be a Nigerian
Criteria for Fashion Designers
- Upload a 60 second video of yourself showing 3 sketches (illustrations) of outfits created by you along with the final outfits.
- To be clear, you are required to show 3 sketches (illustrations or designs), and the final products (the finished/completed outfits). Record yourself showing us the required sketches and outfits, in a one-minute video.
- You may choose to present pictures of the outfit or videos of the outfit modelled by yourself or another person
Criteria for Tech Innovators
- Upload yourself giving a 60 second elevator pitch explaining your tech business and or product.
- You must have a minimum viable product (MVP) and Initial Market Traction.
- Business Ideas without existing products or clients or customers will not be considered.
How To Apply
Go to Stanbic IBTC Bank on events.stanbicibtc.com to apply
The FUZE festival will take place on 21, December, 2022 at Livespot Entertainment Centre, 4, Oba Elegushi Close, Lekki, Lagos, Nigeria.