Are you a female business owner? If so, female entrepreneurs have the chance to apply for the Standard Chartered Women in Tech Incubation program, which will assist them in leveraging digital technology to create innovation in their firms.
The initiative aims to attract the brightest minds from women-led startup teams who are embracing digital technology as a primary driver of company innovation. Successful candidates will be offered funding opportunities through the incubation program.
Eligibility Criteria for the Standard Chartered Women in Tech Incubation Programme
Applicants for the Women in Tech Incubation program must meet the following requirements:
A female entrepreneur must be in charge of the company.
A business owner may be looking for help with a consumer, a product, or a business concept.
From March to May 2022, key members of the company (ideally two founders) must be available to participate in the 3-month incubation program.
The prize money should be used largely to develop digital technologies, with any remaining funds going to the business.
The company must already be employing digital technology or have a demonstrable need to do so in order to grow.
- Incubation of businesses
- Mentorship that is tailored to you
- Legal, accounting, financial planning, and technical assistance are all available.
- Networking opportunities with other successful applicants and industry experts are available.
- The top five (5) finalists from the incubation program will receive a $10,000 equity-free grant seed money.
- Standard Chartered, BongoHive, and a network of coaches and mentors provided six (6) months of ongoing support.
How to Apply
Applicants for the Standard Chartered Women in Tech Incubation Programme must apply online before the application deadline, as late entries will not be allowed.
Application Deadline: 16th January 2022